Property Owners’ Association
Board of Directors’ Meeting Minutes January 19, 2011
Monument Sanitation District Office, 130 2nd St., Monument
Commence Meeting at 6 p.m.
Directors John Heiser, Wayne Claybaugh, Mike Mastrodonato and Jane King were present
Meeting called to order at 6:00 pm
1) Duane Fitch excused from meeting due to prior notice of unavailability.
2) Motion made to immediately go into Executive Session. Discussion included Red Oak contract and talking with candidates about options they offer for Covenant Compliance.
3) Motion made to come out of Executive Session and go to Open Session at 8 pm.
4) Motion made by Mike M. to hire Emily V. for future Covenant Compliance work and terminate Red Oak Contract. Motion seconded by Wayne C. and all were in favor.
5) Motion made by Wayne C. to approve minutes from January 11, 2011 meeting, seconded by John H. and all were in favor. Mike M. abstained from voting since he was not present at this meeting.
6) Motion made by Mike M. to pay the invoice for legal fees from attorney. Motion seconded by Wayne C. and all were in favor.
7) Motion made by Mike M. to adjourn meeting at 8:37 pm. Motion seconded by Wayne C. and all were in favor.
Submitted by Jane King, Secretary January 25, 2011
Approved by Board February 15, 2011