Property Owners’ Association
Board of Directors’ Special Meeting Minutes
December 30, 2010
Monument Sanitation District Office, 130 2nd St., Monument
Commence Meeting at 5:30 p.m. with determination of quorum
Directors John Heiser, Jane King,and Duane Fitch were present.
1) Approval of the agenda – meeting was called to order at 6 pm. Duane Fitch made motion to approve agenda, Jane King seconded, all in favor.
2) Resident remarks, if any, on topics not on the agenda - None
3) Excuse absences, if any – motion made to excuse Wayne Claybaugh and Mike Mastrodonato, motion approved by all.
4) Review/approve April 12, 2010 and November 16, 2010 and December 14, 2010 board meeting minutes, if available – April 12, 2010 minutes still missing and need to be recreated. Motion made to approve November 16, 2010 and December 14, 2010 minutes with a few modifications. Jane King will make modifications as discussed and send to Board and Steve Furhmann for posting on web site. All were in favor.
5) Review/approve hearing summary letters (4) – Jane King made motion to approve all 4 hearing summary letters, Duane Fitch seconded, all in favor.
6) Review/approve payment to Anderson, Dude, Bailey, and Lebel – all were in favor of payment on bill.
7) Executive Session on Red Oak 2011 Contract
a) Motion made to move to executive session to work on Red Oak contract, motion seconded and all in favor.
b) Duane Fitch will be unavailable in January, 2011 so Duane Fitch made the motion that John Heiser would be delegated as the Point of Contact (POC) on CCC issues as well as the Red Oak contract process. Jane King seconded this motion and all in favor.
c) Duane Fitch made motion to approve Red Oak contract subject to changes discussed, Jane King seconded, all in favor.
d) Motion made by Duane Fitch at 8:22 pm to return to regular session, seconded by Jane King, all in favor.
Future Meeting Schedule:
Budget meeting: Feb. 17, 6:30 pm, Woodmoor Barn
Board meetings (2nd Tuesday, 6 pm): January 11, February 8, March 8, April 12, May 10, June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13
9) Any other business
10) Summary of action items
a) John Heiser still has action item to look into missing minutes from April 12, 2010.
b) Duane Fitch will order, pick up and bring food for February 17, 2010 Budget meeting.
c) Jane King will modify November 16, 2010 and December 14, 2010 minutes per discussion and send out to Board and Steve Furhmann for posting on web page.
d) Jane King will make modifications to Red Oak contract and Appendix B per discussion and send out to Board for approval. Once approved, in Duane Fitch’s absence, John Heiser will send to Red Oak to begin process of finalizing new contract.
11) Adjournment – motion made by Jane King to adjourn at 8:30 pm, Duane Fitch seconded, all in favor.
Submitted by Jane King, Secretary December 31, 2010
Board Approved January 11, 2011