2009 Budget Meeting Minutes
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Monument YMCA, 17250 Jackson Creek Parkway
1) Determination of Quorum At approximately 8 p.m., quorum was achieved with 39 lots represented and John Heiser, BTPOA President, called the meeting to order. Prior to that time, the group held a general discussion of community issues.
2) Review/Approval of September 25/November 13 Annual Meeting Minutes The draft minutes without revision were approved by unanimous consent.
3) Bylaws Revision The wording of the revised bylaws was confirmed by unanimous consent.
4) Financial Report/Budget Discussion/Approval The attached 2009 draft budget was approved by unanimous consent.
5) Forest Inspection, April 1-2 - Larry Stevens presented plans for a forest inspection to be conducted by the Colorado State Forest Service
6) Covenant Rewrite Status and Discussion - Mike Mastrodonato reviewed the status and plans for rewriting portions of the covenants for Bent Tree Filings I and II.
7) Meeting Schedule
a) Annual Meeting Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 6:30 p.m. (on or about Sept. 15th)
b) Board Meetings: Second Monday of each month, 7 pm, Monument Sanitation District board room, 130 2nd Street, Monument. Next meeting: March 9th.
c) Other Events July 4th Potluck?
8) Adjourn The meeting was adjourned at 8:45 p.m.
Submitted by John Heiser. Approved by the Board August 10, 2009, Approved by general BTPOA membership September 17, 2009.