Bent Tree Property Owners
Architectural Control Committee Minutes
May 12, 2008
1. Approved minutes for 4/14/08 with one correction.
2. Reviewed and officially approved mid month decision to allow driveway paving request for lot 4.
3. Approved final bid for lot 26 Fence.
4. Reviewed lot 58 request for new roof construction. During the month spoke to roofing contractor – Tuffroof Monument, and received assurance that roofing material met minimum standards. Approved request.
5. Lot 207 owners requested refund for construction. Refund had been approved in November but never issued. Requested the treasurer send refund immediately.
6. Discussed the idea of blanket approval for ACC requests where no change in structure, material or color scheme was being made. Decided to implement and revise the ACC Additional Construction, Changes, Improvements and Landscaping Form or add a new form for homeowners, which would allow us to approve mid month requests with a proviso that in the case of re-painting/re-stuccoing color chips be provided anyway.
7. Met with BTPOA BOD to discuss walkaround of Lot 52 and our observations. Received clarification on what our responsibilities were and what we could reasonably request. Letter will be sent to builder with offer to meet with him regarding the issues that we felt needed to be addressed.
8. Discussed the possibility of raising the fee for new construction to reflect current costs.
9. Meeting adjourned at 7:45