Bent Tree Property Owners’ Association
Board of Directors’ Meeting Minutes
February 18, 2008
Monument Sanitation District Office, 130 2nd St., Monument
Attendees: Board Members: Duane Fitch, John Heiser, and Chris Patterson
Meeting was called to order at 7:04 PM with Duane Fitch presiding.
1) Jan 14, 2008 minutes were approved by the board. Agenda was approved.
2) Hearings. No hearing were held.
3) ACC Report: Tom Hilfers provided a written report to Duane. Lot 26 fence. Discussions
were still ongoing regarding the fence which was erected on lot 26 by the Wooster’s. Patrice Steven’s will be returning the middle of February and with the entire ACC in place the issue will be addressed further.
4) Treasurer’s Report:
a) Draft budget has been completed and was reviewed. No additional changes were made. This draft budget will be released/discussed at the Annual Budget meeting on Thursday, 21 February 2008 at the Woodmoor Barn.
b) 17 Lots are still non compliant in paying their annual dues. The fact that the “Second Notice was not sent out by the 10 Jan deadline was discussed. As a result of the late mailing, the board moved that the “late fee” assessment would not be incurred until 1 Mar 2008.
c) Annual Budget Meeting: Board authorized Chris Patterson to spend up to $100 on food and beverages for the event. A $150 payment has been made to the Woodmoor Assn to rent the facility for the 21 Feb, 2008 meeting.
d) BTPOA Taxes. Chris Patterson will drop the tax information off at the tax preparers, Mr Gookin, office following the Annual Budget meeting. In addition, Mr Gookin will be asked to prepare a 1099 for Red Oak Associates.
e) Red Oak Associates Jan billing of $500 was approved to be paid.
5) Committee Reports: No committee reports were provided.
6) Future Board Meeting: Annual Budget Meeting will be held on 21 February at the Woodmoor “Barn.” The next monthly board meeting will be held on 3 Mar, 2008.
7) Any other business: None
8) Resident Remarks: None
9) Summary of Action Items: None
Meeting adjourned at 8:08 PM
Minutes prepared by Chris Patterson, BTPOA Board Member, 03/01/08
Minutes approved at BTPOA BOD Meeting 03/03/08