Bent Tree Covenant Compliance
Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations
The Covenant Compliance Committee processes are described in the BTPOA Rules and Regulations. Please direct covenant complaints to, and you may receive communications from members of the Covenant Compliance Committee or the Administrative Assistant. For non-urgent matters, please send an email to email@example.com. If the matter is urgent, please contact Mark Weidner, the CCC chairman at 495-1760.
Bent Tree Property Owners
Association Rules and Regulations.
The enforcement of the covenants necessarily involves some interpretation of the covenants and traditional levels of enforcement. The Rules and Regulations clarify select covenants that have generated relatively more communication and enforcement activity. Each version contains a Summary of Changes near the end, just before Appendix A.
- Current: Version 12, January 12, 2014
- Archive: Version 11, December 10, 2013
- Archive: Version 10, March 12, 2013
- Archive: Version 9, January 10, 2012
- Archive: Version 8, April 12, 1011
- Archive: Version 7, May 10, 2010
- Archive: Version 6, April 13, 2009
- Archive: Version 5, February 9, 2009
- Archive: Version 4, December 8, 2008
- Archive: Version 3, August 13, 2007
- Archive: Version 2, August 20, 2006
- Archive: Version 1, January 9, 2005
Highlights of Recurring Issues.
- Vehicles are to be garaged or screened from sight (see Rules and Regulations for reasonable accommodations)
- No ATVs, motorcycles, go-karts, etc.
- No fireworks.