Board and Committees
You are encouraged and invited to participate in the Bent Tree Property Owners Association Board of Directors and committees. These entities help preserve the fine features that attract residents to Bent Tree. Some committees are required by the Bylaws and Declarations of Protective Covenants; other committees have formed out of need and homeowner interest:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS. See bylaws
Committees under the authority of the Board of Directors:
- COVENANT COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE. Administers enforcement of the covenants to help maintain Bent Tree property values. See covenants and bylaws.
- WELCOMING. Provides new residents a personal welcome and information about Bent Tree and the Tri-Lakes area.
- BEAUTIFICATION AND TRAILS. Works with landscapers in designing and maintaining the entrances, trails, and plantings throughout Bent Tree.
- FOREST MANAGEMENT. Oversees neighborhood-wide forestry issues and helps property owners become good stewards of the forest and land.
- NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH/SECURITY. Coordinates crime prevention efforts including gathering crime statistics and organizing neighborhood watch meetings.
- COMMUNICATIONS. Gathers information, edits, formats, prints, and distributes the Bent Tree Log newsletter and the Bent Tree Family Directory and maintains the website.
- WATER AUGMENTATION. Oversees implementation of the court-ordered Water Augmentation Plan for Bent Tree.
- ENGINEERING. Oversee inspection and maintenance of the storm water control facilities within Bent Tree.
ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE. See covenants and bylaws.